INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information About Your Interactions with the Services
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
- Log Information: We may log statistical and analytical information about your use of the Services, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information: We may also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use technologies that enable automatic collection of information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us remember you, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. You may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser, and you may delete cookies that have already been placed there. However, if you refuse or delete our cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Services or have to re-enter information in order to use the Services. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
USE OF INFORMATION
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Verify your identity and, if applicable, authorization for you to use the Services (such as from your employer, where your employer is our client);
- If you are a guide or employee, to determine your compensation and to compensate you;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Send you technical notices and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us or others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
- Conduct research, analysis, and surveys;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected as disclosed to you.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated, anonymized information about our users without restriction, as long as such information cannot be used to identify any such user. For example, we may analyze aggregated data to identify trends in specific industries or job functions. We may disclose personal information for the purposes described below.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it, such as to enable your participation in a group session or pair you with a subject-matter expert or guide;
- With service providers whose products and services we use to support our Services, such as calendaring and collaboration tools, survey platforms, and administrative functions, that are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential;
- To comply with a court order, law, regulation, or legal process, or to enforce or apply our Terms of Service or other agreement between you or your organization and us;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, us, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that certain information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide this information.
California do not track policy
We do not track users over time across third-party websites, and therefore we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
Your California privacy rights
NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We and our third-party service providers have implemented and maintain commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Nevertheless, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials confidential and for exercising discretion and good judgment in choosing what information to share. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
150 Baker Avenue Extension, #302
Concord, MA 01742
Date: January 14, 2022