INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you download our mobile application(s), register for our Services, sign up for an account, complete a survey or other form, participate in any interactive features of the Services (including any video or audio call features we provide), apply for a job or to become a guide, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing and billing address, user ID, work experience and education, and any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH THE SERVICES
In addition to the information described above, you may choose to provide additional information to help us identify the appropriate guide for you or in conjunction with your sessions with our guides or your communications with us or other users through the Services. For example, you may provide information about your title, employment details, language, gender, marital status, nationality, or other information about you and your personal or professional experiences and objectives. We also collect information about your use of the Services, such as how often you use various features of the Services, participation in various programs, engagement status, and session ratings.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use the Services, we may automatically collect information about you. This type of information is aggregated and anonymous, and includes the following:
- Log Information: We may log statistical and analytical information about your use of the Services, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information: We may also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use technologies that enable automatic collection of information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us remember you, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. You may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser, and you may delete cookies that have already been placed there. However, if you refuse or delete our cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Services or have to re-enter information in order to use the Services. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources, such as list providers and publicly available sources, and combine that with information we collect through the Services. We also may receive information about you from our personnel with whom you interact through the Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, including to assess and improve the quality of the Services, configure your account, or customize content for you. Some of these uses are required in order for us to be able to provide the Services to you. In other cases, you can choose whether and how we can use your information. For example, we may use the information we collect from or about you to:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Verify your identity and, if applicable, authorization for you to use the Services (such as from your employer, where your employer is our client);
- If you are a guide or employee, to determine your compensation and to compensate you;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Send you technical notices and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us or others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
- Conduct research, analysis, and surveys;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected as disclosed to you.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated, anonymized information about our users without restriction, as long as such information cannot be used to identify any such user. For example, we may analyze aggregated data to identify trends in specific industries or job functions. We may disclose personal information for the purposes described below.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it, such as to enable your participation in a group session or pair you with a subject-matter expert or guide;
- With service providers whose products and services we use to support our Services, such as calendaring and collaboration tools, survey platforms, and administrative functions, that are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential;
- To comply with a court order, law, regulation, or legal process, or to enforce or apply our Terms of Service or other agreement between you or your organization and us;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, us, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that certain information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide this information.
CALIFORNIA DOES NOT TRACK POLICY
We do not track users over time across third-party websites, and therefore we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. We do not share personal information for direct marketing purposes.
NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including for backup or archival purposes, to analyze and improve the Services, and to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We and our third-party service providers have implemented and maintain commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Nevertheless, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials confidential and for exercising discretion and good judgment in choosing what information to share. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We do not engage in targeted advertising. However, we may communicate with you to tell you about our programs or features of the Services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account, your participation in our programs or use of the Services, or our ongoing business relationship with you or your organization.
MOBILE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS/ALERTS
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
60 Thoreau St #304
Concord, MA 01742
Date: January 14, 2022