about wayfairWayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair HQ in Boston
Wayfair – a Zillion things home!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses of offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
We think you should love where you work. That’s why we offer a fun, dynamic, and diverse work environment where everyone is a hands-on contributor and is empowered to take smart risks, embrace ownership, and take every opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
As a company we:
- Hustle and take smart risks. We move quickly and we’re not afraid to make mistakes. Here, smart risk-taking is encouraged – even if it fails – and every team member is empowered to tackle challenges in exciting and innovative ways.
- Refuse to settle. We’re constantly developing, testing and improving to make sure we’re delivering the best experience to our customers. We never settle because we believe there’s always an opportunity to do better.
- Work together. We’re a community with a natural bias toward action and collaboration. We work openly and crossfunctionally because it enables us to build relationships, figure things out, and win as a team.
- Think big. We go above and beyond for our customers and we do that by approaching our work with a sense of wonder and imagination
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us strong, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters.
wayfair in the news
For more information about Wayfair, please check out our company in the news!
- NPR’s How I Built This talks to Wayfair’s founders about the company’s origin story
- Fortune names Wayfair one of the Best Workplaces in Retail 2018
- VentureFizz profiles Lindsey Bleimes, Wayfair’s Director of Engineering
- CNN describes how Wayfair supports working parents
- The Boston Globe names Wayfair a Top Place to Work in Massachusetts