On behalf of our client, Wayfair, we are in search of Managers and Senior Managers for a unique paid 26-week return-to-work program designed for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. These opportunities will be Human Resources and Leadership and Development roles including (Sr.) Manager of Cohort Programming.
What the program will do for you:
reacHIRE’s program is a cohort-based model that allows you to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of professionals. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues and builds confidence while helping you on-ramp back into the next chapter of your career.
You will be brought in on a 6-month assignment that will allow you to immediately make an impact, all while drawing on your skills, experience, and areas of interest. You will also engage with senior leaders, receive mentorship from managers, and have opportunities to connect with Wayfair’s Employee Resource Groups.
What you bring to the program:
• A passion for making a difference and solving problems
• Ability to independently drive tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment
• Evidence of “scrappy startup” execution and a “get it done” attitude
• High business acumen
• Passion for the growth and development of others
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• High level of flexibility and adaptability
• Senior presence: ability to work side-by-side with senior leaders
• No formal learning & development experience required
A sample of job responsibilities:
• Create and implement a strategy to build cross-functional cohorts, develop a sense of community, and increase engagement across the company
• Partner with Learning & Development and business leaders across the organization
• Design, implement, and evaluate cohort-based boot camp training programs for distinct groups of new hire employees at Wayfair
• Apply learning design principles to boot camp curriculum and programming
• Measure effectiveness of boot camp offerings to drive decision making and program optimization
• Apply learnings towards the development of a boot camp playbook to guide future offerings and partnerships with the business