On behalf of our client, Wayfair, we are in search of an experienced Corporate Counsel for a unique paid 26-week return-to-work program designed for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after a career break.
What the program will do for you:
reacHIRE’s program is a cohort-based model that allows you to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of professionals. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues and builds confidence while helping you on-ramp back into the next chapter of your career.
You will be brought in on a 6-month assignment that will allow you to immediately make an impact, all while drawing on your skills, experience, and areas of interest. With this particular opportunity, you’ll have a chance to rotate through different legal specializations. You will also engage with senior leaders, receive mentorship from managers, and have opportunities to connect with Wayfair’s Employee Resource Groups.
The lawyer in this role must be able to think strategically and apply sound judgment to critical projects. This person will take a hands-on role in cross-functional projects of all shapes and sizes. As part of a small legal group where all members contribute at every level, this lawyer must develop a mastery of both the big and small picture.
Candidates should be able to work independently, set priorities, meet deadlines, pay meticulous attention to detail, and be responsive to business managers. This person should be a creative problem solver and capable project manager.
Requirements and Skills:
- JD, strong academic credentials from an elite law school and 5+ years of experience.
- Experience at a large law firm or company preferred.
- Interest in business law, online technology, data privacy, litigation and/or intellectual property. Technology interest & background preferred.
- Self-directed, highly-motivated individual who is able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high volume environment and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to master new and unfamiliar areas of practice.
- Willingness to be hands-on and contribute in projects large and small.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2018