On behalf of our client, Lionbridge, we are in search of Sales professionals and those wanting to spend the next chapter of their career in Sales for a paid 26-week return-to-work program designed for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. Lionbridge is an innovative cloud technology company that provides translation, digital marketing, global content management, and application testing solutions for their clients across all touch points of the customer life-cycle ensuring local relevancy, technical usability, and global brand consistency. Lionbridge is growing fast and this program will give you a chance to be part of that!
What the program will do for you:
reacHIRE’s program is a cohort-based model that allows you to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of professionals. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues and builds confidence while helping you on-ramp back into the next chapter of your career.You will be brought in on a 6-month assignment that will allow you to immediately make an impact, all while drawing on your skills, experience, and areas of interest. You will also engage with senior leaders and receive mentorship from managers.
In the Sales function, you could be responsible for a range of activities from prospecting and high-volume telephone and email outreach to driving specific sales programs to grow Lionbridge’s market share. As you familiarize yourself with the nuances of Lionbridge’s business, you’ll be supporting a team and eventually you could become the lead point of contact for all key client matters in a specific book of business, anticipating their needs, and working within the company to ensure client deadlines are met.
What you bring to the program:
– Passion for driving business growth for an organization
– Ability to independently communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
– Comfort level with representing Lionbridge’s services and solutions to customers including: educating customers about product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability, etc.
– Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail
– Familiarity with tracking and forecasting revenue for a client
– Strong internet research skills
– Ability to effectively perform online sales demos
It is particularly interesting if you have:
– Prior Account Management experience or other relevant sales experience
– Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the localization industry
– Proficiency using enterprise CRM tool, Salesforce.com
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred