reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for women in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies to create gender diverse environments where women thrive, advance, lead and stay. As a pioneering force in the return to work movement, reacHIRE understands the DNA of professional women and uses that expertise to help Fortune 500 companies deliver measurable solutions that propel more women into leadership.
By creating new career paths for women, deploying resources to nurture young talent, and giving women more to Lean On, companies working with reacHIRE are owning their part in closing the gender gap and are committed to recruiting, retaining and advancing professional women.
We, at reacHIRE, are looking for a smart, problem solver who’s excited to create digital marketing programs. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will work within the marketing team to lead, develop, and execute marketing strategies that optimize our assets and define new opportunities. Your work will be visible to the entire organization and directly impact our customer acquisition goals.
- Develop and manage a marketing automation program within CRM supporting candidate engagement, sales enablement, and lead nurturing campaigns for multiple audience segments.
- Lead all activities related to company website – content development, lead management, ongoing maintenance and website analytics.
- Cultivate subject matter expertise in digital content solutions, including SEO/SEM strategies, social networking, and multimedia storytelling. Stay abreast of most current digital content tools and techniques.
- Create and develop content that supports business objectives including microsites, campaign landing pages, social media channels, newsletters. Manage and utilize contractors as needed.
- Create and report on consistent analytics across all digital channels to support a test-and-learn mindset for the team.
- Manage rolling content and search engine optimization (SEO) audits of department/division microsites, identifying gaps, areas for development, and plans for archiving or deleting outdated content
- Partner with the program management team to gather stories from customers and develop into relevant case studies and testimonials.
- Manage the design, development and production of all collateral, sales and promotional materials.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience with various digital marketing disciplines including email marketing, marketing automation, website management, social, content strategy, and conversion rate optimization.
- Experience with CRM solution (e.g. Nutshell) and integration across various digital platforms.
- Ability to develop and maintain integrated marketing automation solution
- Experience managing website content in a content management system
- Ability to produce and edit digital content
- Experience developing and executing social media and interactive components
- Experience writing for direct, digital, and promotional marketing, white papers, and case studies, or a relevant combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of social media channels and optimizing content / outreach to drive results.
- HTML, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Photoshop skills preferred.