What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career. reacHIRE reviews applications for the Wayfair program on a rolling basis with a deadline to submit your application of January 31st, 2020.
On behalf of our client, reacHIRE is seeking a Talent Marketing Strategy professional with a keen intuition for brand positioning to manage talent marketing initiatives across all Wayfair business functions. You will be expected to manage relationships between teams with competing objectives, inspire excitement around new projects, and rally collaboration and engagement across the business.
- Adapt, implement, and scale employer branding strategies for each business function (technical, corporate, field logistics, sales & customer service, and campus).
- Set creative strategy anchored to clear, measurable business outcomes.
- Provide strategic direction to a team of creatives that work on UX design, graphic design, photography, and videography.
- Optimize content syndication for each content piece via targeted channels to broaden the reach of Wayfair’s brand messages.
- Use data to measure performance and to synthesize insights that will drive ongoing optimization of marketing tactics.
- Shape employer brand standards and develop standardized processes for content creation.
- 2+ year full time career break.
- 4+ years of experience leading cross-functional, matrixed teams across a large portfolio of projects is preferred.
- Keen sense of brand intuition that is aligned with business goals.
- Interest in setting creative direction and managing the creative process of UX designers, graphic designers, photographers, and videographers.
- Ability to translate complex information into clear data visualizations that drive actionable insights.
- Exceptional communication, project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Comfort in navigating highly matrixed and fast growing organizations with frequent changing priorities.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.