What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career. reacHIRE reviews applications for the Wayfair program on a rolling basis with a deadline to submit your application of January 31st, 2020.
On behalf of our client, reacHIRE is seeking a Supply Chain - Warehouse Operations professional to join Wayfair’s Operations Product Innovation team and help lead their Warehousing Inbound Team. Fulfillment technology is fundamental to creating an online purchase experience that delights their customers with rapid home delivery. If you're passionate in creating scalable warehouse fulfillment systems that will drive business and elevate customer, supplier, and employee experiences, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Develop and maintain technical roadmap and communicate regular updates regarding team initiatives, performance metrics and impact of product enhancements to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Work cross-functionally to build robust and scalable data structures.
- Collect feedback from warehouse operations to validate data models and root cause unexpected data or human behaviors.
- Collaborate with your team to translate the vision of the operational departments into intuitive systems.
- Guide resourcing to ensure on-budget delivery of products and enhancements.
- 2+ year full time career break.
- Ability to lead discussion and guide a group to smart decisions even when you are not the subject matter expert.
- Must have past experience with presenting projects, data, and plans to senior leadership.
- 3+ years of experience in a consulting, analytic, or technical role.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills alongside a desire to solve some of Wayfair's most challenging problems and change direction quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a concentration in economics, mathematics, computer science, or other quantitative concentration preferred.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.