What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career. reacHIRE reviews applications for the Wayfair program on a rolling basis with a deadline to submit your application of January 31st, 2020.
On behalf of our client, reacHIRE is seeking a Supplier Relations professional to join Wayfair’s Supplier Service Desk, which is a customer service team armed with resources and technology to effectively engage with suppliers so that they can grow their businesses on Wayfair. In addition to providing excellent support, the team leverages data around the high volume of daily external interactions to identify opportunities to improve the Wayfair platform.
- Complete a current state assessment of engagement activity from front line staff.
- Observe associate interactions with suppliers with the overall goal to improve supplier support.
- Develop and implement a set of best practices around engagement behaviors to be deployed across the team of associates.
- Standardize language to help staff improve and streamline their interactions with suppliers.
- Consolidate observations about specific business process inefficiencies that create points of friction for suppliers to be surfaced to relevant cross-functional teams for action
- 2+ year full time career break.
- Demonstrated project management skills with a process improvement mindset.
- A track record of successful negotiation and relationship management skills, preferably in a B2B customer service setting.
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous management, coaching, and/or mentor experience required.
- Experience with Salesforce, ZenDesk or similar CRM a plus but not required.
- Comfort/ability to be nimble in a high-growth, start-up type environment.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.