What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career. reacHIRE reviews applications for the Wayfair program on a rolling basis with a deadline to submit your application of January 31st, 2020.
On behalf of our client, reacHIRE is seeking a Marketing professional that will focus on growing customer attention for Pet Furniture, the fastest growing category at Wayfair, by driving the quantity and quality of visitor traffic. The Vertical Marketing teams are constantly innovating across many Marketing channels and work in conjunction with partners across the organization. In this role you will work alongside a results-driven team that takes a highly analytical lens to their work, and ultimately serves as an accelerant to Wayfair’s overall growth.
- Through your research, your main objective will be to understand the customer better and help showcase how Wayfair can meet all their Pet Furniture needs.
- Design the strategy, testing, and execution plans to grow the business using all available marketing channels.
- Track customer engagement and optimize marketing plans, iterating as business needs dictate.
- Partner with colleagues in Category Management, Marketing and Profit Management to formulate the tactics most relevant to current and potential customers.
- Communicate marketing plans and best practices to gain buy-in and support from senior leaders and other Vertical Marketing team members.
- 2+ year full time career break.
- MBA with operational experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in retail (category management, merchandising, pricing) or ad tech, especially in e-commerce contexts, is preferred.
- Advanced excel skills needed, basic SQL skills preferred.
- Demonstrated experience independently developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy.
- Comfortable working in matrixed or cross-functional organizations; effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience.
- A strong love of all things Pet!
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.