What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career. reacHIRE reviews applications for the Wayfair program on a rolling basis with a deadline to submit your application of January 31st, 2020.
On behalf of our client, reacHIRE is seeking a HR/Talent Relations professional to join the Talent Management team at Wayfair. This team is committed to enhancing productivity by promoting employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and innovation, and driving professional growth and retention.
- Providing strategic input, insight and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching and development, performance management, conflict management, training and more.
- Advise and consult employees in the resolution of employee relations and performance management issues .
- Conduct investigations and determine expedient solutions to ensure fairness and legal compliance.
- Provide guidance to management on addressing employee concerns while effectively mitigating business and company risk.
- Partner with L&D to provide insight on employee relations techniques, corrective action and documentation and performance management best practices.
- Provide regular insights to the business to aid in retention and employee satisfaction including offboarding processes.
- Analyze data to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to internal stakeholders to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources/Talent Management strongly preferred.
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS system is a plus.
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build productive relationships and partner with employees at all levels of the organization.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.