What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020. This program is designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
On behalf of our client, reacHIRE is seeking a Fulfillment Operations Analyst professional to join Wayfair’s Operations team. This group is strategic to the company’s overall success and will work cross functionally with the following teams:
The Supplier Performance teams are responsible for transforming a network of thousands of individual vendor businesses into a flawless fulfillment network.
The Emerging Categories teams are responsible for serving as core operations leaders for select emerging categories, working to build an operations strategy and deliver the intended impact by teaming with folks throughout the organization.
The Project Management teams are responsible for driving change on a variety of impactful operational improvements in relation to their drop ship supply chain.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and collaborate to improve their operational performance.
- Work on projects focused around developing new tools, processes, and technology geared at making our suppliers more efficient and allow them to self service their operational needs.
- Facilitate broad initiatives spanning thousands of suppliers to improve efficiency and visibility across the supply chain for their supplier partners.
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify the root-cause of product performance issues.
- 2+ year full time career break.
- MBA and 1+ years post-MBA experience or Bachelor’s with 7+ years equivalent experience.
- Ability to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and a sense of what is “right” for the customer.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work cross functionally synthesizing multiple points of view into a coherent action plan.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.