What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career. reacHIRE reviews applications for the Wayfair program on a rolling basis with a deadline to submit your application of January 31st, 2020.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) professional to join Wayfair’s DEI team. Wayfair’s success is driven by the unique perspectives of the people who work there. A critical part of their talent mission is to foster a culture where everyone is empowered to innovate together. While Wayfair believes it’s everyone’s responsibility to drive this work and live these values, they look to the DEI team to provide leadership and vision across the organization. In this role, you'll be tasked with providing strategic input, insight and advice with respect to DEI initiatives and spearhead the day-to-day execution of our approach.
- Partner with the Global Head of DEI to formulate best practices and build robust strategies to promote a culture of inclusion.
- Maintain relationships with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to aid in evaluation, development and execution of various strategies, tools, and processes to move DEI initiatives forward.
- Stay current on DEI trends and best practices implementing them into specific solutions and initiatives in support of progressing an inclusive culture across Wayfair.
- Maintain a steady focus on the needs of a diverse talent base and partners with key stakeholders to provide equitable solutions for recruiting, retaining, and developing employees.
- Establish strong partnerships within Talent Management and leaders of the business.
- 3+ years of experience in Talent/HR, Consulting, L&D or a related field.
- A passion for people and championing DEI as a culture influencer.
- Desire to own initiatives, identify inefficiencies, and deliver multi-directional feedback in support of positive change.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate ambiguity, suggest solutions/approaches and scope work.
- Experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions and measure impact.
- Capacity to think flexibly and move quickly in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.