What You'll Do
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Wayfair for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in March 2020 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career. reacHIRE reviews applications for the Wayfair program on a rolling basis with a deadline to submit your application of January 31st, 2020.
On behalf of our client, reacHIRE is seeking a Campus Recruiting professional to join Wayfair’s Campus and MBA Recruiting team. This group is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Wayfair’s recruiters are true business partners and empowered to find, attract, and hire top talent across the organization. They are dedicated to supporting Wayfair’s rapid growth and ambitious goals by acquiring a strong pipeline of students for Co-op, Intern, and Full-Time opportunities.
- Conduct research and analysis to develop best practices for Wayfair’s MBA recruitment and retention programs - challenge the status quo!
- Help drive team placement process for MBA interns and full-time MBA hires, working collaboratively with the business and candidates to find the best placements.
- Conduct analytics projects on a "look back" for campus recruiting.
- Take part in MBA spring recruiting cycle and maintain relationships with assigned universities.
- Lead a committee driving the programing for Wayfair’s internship program.
- Other campus recruiting projects/analyses as needed.
- Ability to influence hiring decisions working with internal stakeholders with an emphasis on diplomacy.
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort in navigating highly matrixed and fast growing organizations with frequent changing priorities.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies like Wayfair. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Wayfair, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate differences, and know that unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Wayfair values and relies on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.