Do you want to be part of a high growth, mission-based start-up that is making a difference for women? Look no further. reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for women in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies to create gender diverse environments where women thrive, advance, lead and stay.
We are seeking a Tech Lead who is a Full Stack Developer, to manage our SaaS platform and support our clients. In this role, you will work to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience with our product. Above all other factors, you are a smart, driven candidate who wants to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity as we enhance our Aurora product. .
- All backend design, data modeling and front end implementation
- Building and supporting the applications and technologies used to make our product run effectively and efficiently
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features
- Ensuring code quality, organization, and testautomation
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Supporting production hosting
- Providing remote support to clients as needed
- Back End: Ruby on Rails,
- PostgreSQL database
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience developing on a SaaS platform
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to identify opportunities to continuously iterate and optimize the UX/UI experience based on analytics and qualitative feedback from users.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, ideally certified in Google Analytics.
- Strong prioritization skills to manage issues, optimizations and deliver in a timely manner.
- Experience using Jira or similar tools
- Experience with Slack integration and Calendly controlled through ForestAdmin preferred
- Comfortable working with non technical constituents