What you bring to the program:
RESUME Program: Westlake, Texas - Fidelity Investments
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of candidates to join Fidelity’s RESUME Program located at Westlake, Texas. The RESUME Program is a paid 26-week internship program starting in Fall 2019 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work at Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most prestigious financial services companies in the world. Fidelity is also a Forbes Fortune 500 company and within that list it is ranked as one of the best employers and places to work for Women and Diversity candidates.
We recruit candidates with a variety of different skills and backgrounds into a cohort and based on the needs of the business and the strengths of the candidates, the internal team finds the best fit. For this cohort we will be looking to fill the following positions: QA Engineers, Systems Analyst and Project Manager.
- You are a life learner, always seeking to learn and apply new skills
- You are excited to tackle difficult business or technical problems and are comfortable dealing with situations where you have limited information
- You have a knack for analyzing requirements and processes
- You have superior analytical and problem solving skills
- 6+ years of systems analysis with a focus in financial services applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Looking to return to work after taking a career break of 2+ years
- You perform technical analysis of complex Web application development concepts
- You have experience with database tools / Strong SQL skills
- You excel at analyzing requirements, processes and solve business problems