How you will contribute:
Do you want to be part of a high-growth, mission-based start-up that is making a difference for women? Look no further. reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for women in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies to create gender diverse environments where women thrive, advance, lead and stay.
As our Sr. Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of our core B2B/B2C product, Aurora, a digital platform designed to help women early in their careers thrive and rise. You will develop customer/market-driven technical requirements and specifications, create product development road maps, and define and analyze product success metrics.
- Gain a deep understanding of unmet customer/market needs, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas/products that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive revenue growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed technical requirements and specifications
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Scope and prioritize product development activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver quick time-to-market development using optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product
- Partner with sales, marketing, and engineering teams to create superior user experiences and GTM plans.
- Manage product delivery through Agile development, lead product documentation and create and manage project plans to deliver with accuracy and on schedule.
- Conduct root cause analysis on product issues and develop an action plan for quick resolution.
- Represent the company by attending trade shows and visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Conduct competitive landscape assessment and identify key opportunities to drive product differentiation.e an expert with respect to the competition
- 7+ years of proven experience in enterprise software product management, preferably in a B2C sector. Strongly prefer candidates with prior experience overseeing development of learning & development or HRIS based products.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and Agile development experience.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Must have understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development