What you bring:
Are you a people person with a passion for driving a big impact? Are you full of positivity, innovative ideas and the willingness to deliver quality results? This is it! We have the perfect role for you!
reacHIRE is excited to partner with Sarepta Therapeutics in Cambridge to bring a fantastic 6-month long return to work opportunity in the role of a Sr. Marketing Project Manager, this fall! Sarepta Therpeutics is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future!
As a Sr. Marketing Project Manager, YOU will be the powerhouse that’ll drive, manage and coordinate the global marketing teams, drive exciting product launches globally, and manage the global commercial planning process! In this role, you’ll also get a chance to collaborate with the global brand directors, commercial leadership and cross-functional launch teams to ensure clarity of deliverables and to facilitate all stakeholder communication. More power to you!
Ensure flawless project management of the Global Brand Teams under the Global Brand Directors leadership:
Extending support to brand leads by scheduling Global Brand Teams, developing agendas and capturing the meeting minutes. In addition to maintaining the Global Marketing Document repository, you’ll be responsible for keeping the Global Brand charters up to date. You’ll also be required to facilitate communication with global asset teams and regions for each brand.
Support global product launches, lead strategic launch teams where required:
Extending support to strategic and tactical planning and workshops, and development of the Global Brand Plan. In addition to this, you’ll have to ensure that the best practices are captured and shared while facilitating communication with global brand teams and commercial leadership. You will also play a key role in launching teams, establishing strategy and objectives, roles and responsibilities.
Manage global planning annual/quarterly planning cycles:
In alignment with corporate / functions and global markets, ensuring effective management and tracking for initiatives including (but not limited to) brand strategy and operating plan. Maintaining consistent planning and execution across the region and alignment to commercial and corporate-wide goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or management.
- Prior experience as a non-technical project manager
- Knowledge of and exposure to Regulatory, Clinical, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Sales.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- A passion for excellence, resilience, teamwork, innovation, and compassion.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize and complete multiple projects efficiently and on time.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.
- Experience with leading teams and people management.