What you bring to the program:
RESUME Program: Research Triangle Park, NC- Fidelity Investments
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of Technologists for the RESUME Program located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. The RESUME Program is a paid 26-week internship program starting in Fall 2019 designed for technology professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work at Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most prestigious financial services companies in the world. Fidelity is also a Forbes Fortune 500 company and within that list it is ranked as one of the best employers for Women and Diversity candidates.
We recruit candidates with a variety of different skills and backgrounds into a cohort and based on the needs of the business and the strengths of the candidates, the internal team finds the best fit. For this cohort we will be looking to fill the following positions: Software Developer, Systems Analyst and Project Manager.
- You are a life learner, always seeking to learn and apply new skills
- You are excited to tackle difficult business problems and are comfortable dealing with situations where you have limited information
- You have a knack for analyzing requirements and processes
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Looking to return to work after taking a career break of 2+ years
- You have experience working in an Agile shop
- Project Life Cycle Experience