On behalf of our client, Sarepta Therapeutics, we are in search of great candidates for their return-to-work program located in Cambridge, MA. It is a paid 6-month return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a voluntary career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the team this December. Sarepta Therapeutics is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Cambridge, MA. They are on a mission to discover and develop unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future. They are in search of an outstanding individual who will act as a helpful resource in taking on multiple projects within the Talent Acquisition function varying in complexity and size. A significant part of their responsibilities will be to ensure a smooth interview process for both candidates and interviewers. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work in collaboration with the rest of the TA group to carry out day-to-day processes while addressing any unexpected or ad-hoc tasks.
We are in search of a self-motivated high-performer who brings a positive attitude and energy, with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Facilitating interview logistics (candidate lunches, presentation set-up, interviewer transitions).
- Constantly promoting a positive candidate experience.
- Handling a wide range of administrative tasks within the department, both critical and confidential in nature.
- Overseeing communications with candidates via phone and email.
- Helping candidates with travel logistics and expense reimbursement.
- Helping to screen candidates and conduct reference checks.
- Monitoring background checks.
- Putting together schedules for onsite interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ year career break.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.