On behalf of our client, Sarepta Therapeutics, we are in search of great candidates for their return-to-work program located in Cambridge, MA. It is a paid 6-month return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a voluntary career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team this December. As a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Sarepta Therapeutics is on a mission to discover and develop the unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future. They are in search of outstanding professionals to fill the aforementioned role who will provide support as a trusted partner to proactively facilitate the smooth flow of business activities. This individual must be a self-motivated high-performer who brings a positive attitude and energy, with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Work closely with Brand Leaders to support Global Brand Teams
- Support brand teams meeting scheduling and meeting management (minutes, scheduling, project plans)
- Identify and manage resources (budget tracking and agency management)
- Respond and support needs of internal and external customers
- Assist with planning and execution of internal events and communications
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry required
- 2+ year career break
- Expertise in brand marketing/product management is strongly preferred
- Experience working in a start-up and/or mid-cap sized company preferred
- Orphan or rare disease experience preferred, and an authentic commitment to working closely with patient community
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Science or in Business/Marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Great interpersonal skills