On behalf of our client, Sarepta Therapeutics, we are in search of great candidates for their return-to-work program located in Cambridge, MA. It is a paid 6-month return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a voluntary career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are currently looking for an HR Operations Analyst to join the team this December. Sarepta Therapeutics is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Cambridge, MA. They are on a mission to discover and develop the unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company’s mission is to collaborate with their community to provide effective and innovative operational solutions that result in exceptional hires, and positive employee experiences. They use best practices and metrics to drive HR excellence. They seek to provide great service to external and internal customers.
Sarepta Therapeutics is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future and is in search of an individual who is a self-motivated high-performer with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness. This program will give you the opportunity to be a vital member of their Operations powerhouse, alongside working cross functionally with the HR department.
- Provide support to HR Team including: Facilitating weekly orientations for new hires, responding to employee inquiries and employment verification requests, liaising with managers to guide the employee life cycle experience
- Researching and building solid metrics to support and identify HR’s data needs.
- Identify trends based on your analyses and make recommendations based on synthesizing information from multiple sources
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2+ year career break.
- Workday or HRIS experience is a plus.
- HR administrative experience required.
- Prior data analysis experience required, prior background analyzing HR data helpful
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills with an ability to handle sensitive situations.
- Commitment to ensuring the highest level of confidentiality.
- Keen eye for detail with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously, with willingness to collaborate as and when required.