On behalf of our client, Sarepta Therapeutics, we are in search of great candidates for their return-to-work program located in Cambridge, MA. It is a paid 6-month return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a voluntary career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are currently looking for an HR Compensation Analyst to join the team this December. Sarepta Therapeutics is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Cambridge, MA. They are on a mission to discover and develop the unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future. They are in search of outstanding professionals to fill the aforementioned role who will analyze new and existing jobs. The Analyst will play a valuable role with new job creation, career laddering, job leveling and attaching both internal and external benchmarks to the existing job library. This role requires collaborative efforts between the Compensation team, Talent Acquisition and HR Talent Partner teams.
This individual must be a self-motivated high-performer who brings a positive attitude and energy, with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with the HR Talent Partner team and Managers to build consistent job descriptions across the organization.
- Analyze job descriptions, job summaries, associated skills, and responsibilities for benchmarking and evaluation.
- Study salary data to support the development and maintenance of salary structures within the organization.
- Create and maintain career laddering documents.
- Align existing and new jobs to the job leveling criteria.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to ensure that jobs are leveled on a regular basis.
- Ensure competencies and values are consistent in jobs across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ year career break.
- 3 to 5 years of HR Generalist experience (should have prior experience working with Compensation team as part of past roles) or 3 to 5 years of Compensation Analysis experience required
- Must be proficient with handling large data sets and Microsoft Excel.
- Workday or other HRIS systems experience a plus
- Collaborative team player who has the ability to effectively interact with multiple working styles as well as work across all levels of the organization.
- Must be organized and capable of successfully prioritizing work in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with service orientation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Biotech/Pharma experience highly desirable, but not required.