What you bring:
On behalf of our client, Lionbridge, we are in search of outgoing, relationship-focused professionals who are interested in returning to work and building their next chapter of their career in business development. The program is designed to provide candidates, who are looking to return to the workforce after a break, with a unique opportunity to start or resume a career in Sales for one of the world’s leading translation and localization companies. Lionbridge is growing fast and this program will give you a chance to be part of that!
Lionbridge is an innovative cloud technology company that provides translation, digital marketing, global content management, and application testing solutions for their clients across all touch points of the customer life-cycle ensuring local relevancy, technical usability, and global brand consistency. If accepted to the program, you will have the chance to work at Lionbridge, one of the world’s leading and most prestigious translation and localization services companies and ranked as one of the best Fortune 500 companies for Women and Diversity Candidates. In this program, you will work side-by-side with the best professionals in the industry doing real and meaningful work that directly impacts Lionbridge’s business and its customers, all while sharpening your skills, acquiring experience in your areas of interest. You will also engage with senior leaders and receive mentorship from other Program alums.
About the Program:
Lionbridge’s Return-to-Work Business Development Rotation Program is designed to train and guide you towards a successful sales career at Lionbridge. The Program has a targeted duration of 6-months, during which you will actively sell Lionbridge’s services and will be exposed to different sales areas while learning about the company’s product portfolio, customers, marketing and sales processes. As you familiarize yourself with the nuances of Lionbridge’s business, you’ll be supporting a team and eventually could become the lead point of contact for key client matters in a specific book of business. Each of your rotation assignments will be determined by leadership based on your individual skill set, interests and business needs.
If you are accepted into this highly selective program, reacHIRE will provide a one week comprehensive group training/onboarding designed to update your skills. This onboarding will be followed by a sales bootcamp designed to introduce you to Lionbridge products, sales methodology and processes.
Ability to start on September 4, 2019 and continue for a 6-month period is required.
- Passion for driving business growth for an organization
- Successful candidates will have strong communication skills and be strong at managing and building relationships.
- Ability to independently communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Comfort level with representing Lionbridge’s services and solutions to customers including: educating customers about product features, configuration, pricing, services, availability, etc.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with tracking and forecasting revenue for a client
- Strong internet research skills
- Ability to effectively perform online sales demos