What you bring:
Would you like a job where you make a real impact on people’s lives? We are in the business of empowering women, helping them in their careers, finding great talent for our clients and we take pride in doing so. reacHIRE has been at the forefront of helping women return to the workforce (Returnees). Our nationally recognized returnee program has placed hundreds of women in well paid careers at companies such as Amazon, Fidelity, Deloitte and Wayfair. We take pride in the candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
reacHIRE is looking for an experienced part-time trainer with certifications to provide training in Marcus Buckingham’s Standout 2.0 & DiSC and it’s business applications (communication, feedback, project selection, etc.) The ideal trainer will have developed and facilitated training in topics such as Self Awareness and EQ, Communication Style and Brand Presence, among others. We are looking for a trainer who will design and facilitate a best-in-class curriculum that will allow our cohort of women to effectively re-enter the workforce. This will entail a training that is highly experiential and transformational.
This is an exciting opportunity for a smart, dynamic and innovative trainer who incorporates innovative learning styles for adult learners and wants to make an impact on the business and the lives of hundreds of women.
- 5-10 years experience designing and delivering trainings to adult learners
- You are an expert in adult education theory - a Master's Degree in Adult Education a BIG PLUS
- You are certified to train on DiSC
- You are certified to provide StandOut or Strengthsfinder training
- You are an expert in experiential and transformational training and implement the 70-20-10 model in all of your trainings
- A list of business/leadership trainings you have built and are ready to deliver