On behalf of our client, we are proud to bring an exciting 6-month long return to work program in a HR Operations Assistant role this fall. Our client is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Cambridge, MA. They are on a mission to discover and develop unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future. They are in search of an outstanding individual who will act as a helpful resource in taking on multiple projects within the Talent Acquisition function varying in complexity and size. A significant part of their responsibilities will be to ensure a smooth interview process for both candidates and interviewers. The HR Operations Assistant will work in collaboration with the rest of the TA group to carry out day-to-day processes while addressing any unexpected or ad-hoc tasks.
On behalf of our client, we are in search of a self-motivated high-performer who brings a positive attitude and energy, with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Facilitating interview logistics (candidate lunches, presentation set-up, interviewer transitions).
- Constantly promoting a positive candidate experience.
- Handling a wide range of administrative tasks within the department, both critical and confidential in nature.
- Overseeing communications with candidates via phone and email.
- Helping candidates with travel logistics and expense reimbursement.
- Helping to screen candidates and conduct reference checks.
- Monitoring background checks.
- Putting together schedules for onsite interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ year career break.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.