On behalf of our client, we are proud to bring an exciting 6-month long return to work opportunity in the role of an HR Coordinator/Data Analyst this fall. Our client is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Cambridge, MA. They are on a mission to discover and develop the unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company’s mission is to collaborate with their community to provide effective and innovative operational solutions that result in exceptional hires, and positive employee experiences. They uses best practices and metrics to drive HR excellence. They seek to provide great service to external and internal customers.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future and is in search of an individual who is a self-motivated high-performer with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness. This program will give you the opportunity to be a vital member of their Operations powerhouse, alongside working cross functionally with the HR department.
- Guiding the employee life cycle experience, liaising with managers.
- Responding to Employee inquiries and employment verification requests.
- Facilitating weekly orientations.
- Researching and building solid metrics to support and identify HR’s data needs.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2+ year career break.
- Workday or HRIS experience is a plus.
- HR administrative experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills with an ability to handle sensitive situations.
- Commitment to ensuring the highest level of confidentiality.
- Keen eye for detail with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously, with willingness to collaborate as and when required.