Would you like a job where you make a real impact on people’s lives? We are in the business of empowering women, helping them in their careers, finding great talent for our clients and we take pride in doing so. reacHIRE has been at the forefront of helping women return to the workforce (Returnees). Our nationally recognized returnee program has placed hundreds of women in well paid careers at companies such as Amazon, Fidelity, Deloitte and Wayfair. We take pride in the candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Do you want to be part of a high growth, mission-based start-up that is making a difference for women? Look no further. reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for women in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies to create gender diverse environments where women thrive, advance, lead and stay.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to own and build out our SaaS platform, support our clients and be part of our senior management team. In this role, you will be our technical lead and will work to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience with our product.
Above all, you are a smart, hands-on, strategic and tactical thinker who wants to be the lead architect on our new SaaS platform.
- Drive the vision and implementation of the product
- Be a part of the senior leadership team and participate in all board meetings
- Own the backend design, data modeling and front end implementation
- Manage outsourcing teams
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features
- Ensure code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Support for production hosting
- Providing remote support to clients as needed
- Front End: Ruby on Rails
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience managing a SaaS platform
- Iterate & optimize the UX/UI experience based on analytics and qualitative feedback from users
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong prioritization skills to manage issues, optimizations and deliver in a timely manner
- A strong team player with a can do attitude
- Experience using Jira or similar tools
- Experience with Slack integration and Calendly controlled through ForestAdmin preferred
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Comfortable working with non technical constituents