What you bring to the program:
RESUME Program - New England - Fidelity Investments
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of candidates to join Fidelity’s RESUME Program for New England (Boston, MA, Smithfield, RI, Merrimack NH). The RESUME Program is a paid 26-week return-to-work program starting in Fall 2019 designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work at one of the largest and most prestigious financial services companies in the world. Fidelity is a Forbes Fortune 500 company and within that list it is ranked as one of the best employers for Women and Diversity candidates.
We recruit candidates with a variety of different skills and backgrounds into a cohort and based on the needs of the business and the strengths of the candidates, the internal team finds the best fit. For this cohort we will be looking to fill the following positions: Systems Analyst, Project Manager and Finance (Accounting, Risk/Audit/Compliance).
- You are a life learner, always seeking to learn and apply new skills
- You are excited to tackle difficult business or technical problems and are comfortable dealing with situations where you have limited information
- You have a knack for analyzing requirements and processes
- Prior audit (internal audit or public accounting) or risk management experience (preferably in financial services companies or other large, complex businesses)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Looking to return to work after taking a career break of 2+ years
- Demonstrates natural curiosity, critical thinking and ability to solve problems
- Strong desire to identify and understand business processes, risks and controls
- Excels at team collaboration and demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to an agile working environment