The Skills You Bring
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of a Senior Pricing Analyst to join Fidelity's Workplace Investment Sales RESUME program.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for evaluating pricing and fees in Fidelity's Workplace Investing businesses for their small market clients. The analyst utilizes marketplace knowledge, analytical skills, and influencing skills to develop competitive pricing strategies that help acquire/retain clients, enhance product development, and optimize profitability for long-term benefit. The position regularly presents pricing issues, risks, and recommendations to Sales, Relationship Management, Segment, and Finance Leaders.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ year career break
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, with significant emphasis on Excel
- Strong analytical/problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently