What you bring to the program:
Have you been out of the workforce for 2+ years? Are you a people person? Do you love to keep everything, and everyone organized? If this sounds like you, we have the perfect role for you to on-ramp your career.
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of a Sales Operations Specialist (Associate Sales Consultant) to join our return to work program at Fidelity in Covington, KY beginning in November 2019.
As a Sales Operations Specialist (Associate Sales Consultant) you will be the glue that keeps Fidelity’s Workplace Investing Sales team humming. You will become an expert on Fidelity’s 401k platform and will help manage the sales process. Your primary responsibility will be supporting Fidelity 401k and multi-product solution sales. You’ll work closely with your aligned Retirement Director and Regional Sales Executive partners to support your team with both their ongoing advisor relationships and sales process. This role is a great opportunity to be exposed to Fidelity’s sales functions with the potential to pursue a career in sales, client services management, or product support.
If accepted into the program, you will be part of a paid, 6-month return-to-work program designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. The program is built around a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive on-boarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
- 2+ year full time career break required
- A love of people and relationship building
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills
- Very inventive, organized and are comfortable prioritizing multiple priorities
- A knack for organization, administration and process
- Salesforce or any prior CRM experience would be great but not required
- Prior background in operations, call center management, or large-scale implementation projects ideal
- Prior project management experience helpful
- Collaborate with internal partners to prioritize and support the sales process of Fidelity 401k and multi-product solution sales
- Support sales team in cultivating profitable relationships with Retirement Leaders within assigned territory
- Leverage communication and interpersonal skills to research, analyze, and provide expertise that will support existing relationships and win new business