Roles for this program will include:
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of great candidates for the RESUME Program located in Covington, KY. The RESUME Program is a paid 26-week return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
If accepted to the program, you will have the chance to work at Fidelity Investments, one of the world’s most prestigious financial institutions and ranked as one of the best Fortune 500 companies for Women and Diversity Candidates. In this program, you will work side-by-side with the best professionals in the industry doing real and meaningful work that directly impacts Fidelity’s business and its customers, all while sharpening your skills, acquiring experience in your areas of interest. You will also engage with senior leaders, receive mentorship from other Fidelity RESUME Program alums, and connect with members of Fidelity's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
- Client Service Associates
- Operational Support
- A desire to use your skills and a growth mindset to learn new skills
- An enthusiasm for solving business problems and working through ambiguous situations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Career break of 2+ years
- 5+ years of experience
- Established, maintained and managed daily client relationships
- Experience in partnering with clients to deliver solutions
- Ability to be a leader in a team environment
- Examined business systems and processes to identify user requirements
- Addressed operational issues or process improvement needs and provided active project management to accomplish business objectives