What you bring to the program:
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of great candidates for the RESUME Program located in Covington, KY. The RESUME Program is a paid 26-week return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive on-boarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We recruit candidates with a variety of different skills and backgrounds into a cohort and based on the needs of the business and the strengths of the candidates, the internal team finds the best fit. For this cohort we will be looking to fill the following positions: Operations Associate, Sr. Pricing Analyst & Sales Operations Specialist.
The Operations Associate will be a part of Fidelity's Personal Investing Distribution Operation Services group, which is responsible for providing superior customer service to Fidelity's customers through innovation and commitment to excellence. In this role, you will establish and update brokerage accounts and all related features and analyze new account applications. This role will be focused on problem resolution including sending out updates directly to the customer, identifying process improvement opportunities and communication with business partners and external customers via email and phone communications as needed.
The Senior Pricing Analyst is responsible for evaluating pricing and fees in Fidelity's Workplace Investing businesses for their small market clients. The analyst utilizes marketplace knowledge, analytical skills, and influencing skills to develop competitive pricing strategies that help acquire/retain clients, enhance product development, and optimize profitability for long-term benefit. The position regularly presents pricing issues, risks, and recommendations to Sales, Relationship Management, Segment, and Finance Leaders.
The Sales Operations Specialist will have the chance to learn in detail about Fidelity’s 401k platform and how they manage the sales process. In this role, you will work directly to support eight account executives in a wide range of activities including opening new client opportunities, updating sales leads, handling escalated service requests from advisors, and ad hoc duties as needed. This role is a great opportunity to be exposed to Fidelity’s sales functions with the potential to pursue a career in sales, client services management, or product support. Choose your own path!
If accepted to the program, you will have the chance to work at Fidelity Investments, one of the world’s most prestigious financial institutions and ranked as one of the best Fortune 500 companies for Women and Diversity Candidates. In this program, you will work side-by-side with the best professionals in the industry doing real and meaningful work that directly impacts Fidelity’s business and its customers, all while sharpening your skills, acquiring experience in your areas of interest. You will also engage with senior leaders, receive mentorship from other Fidelity RESUME Program alums, and connect with members of Fidelity's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). At the end of the program, candidates may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work at Fidelity, but this is not guaranteed.
- You are a lifelong learner, always seeking to learn and apply new skills
- You are excited to tackle difficult business or technical problems and are comfortable dealing with situations where you have limited information
- You have a knack for analyzing requirements and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Career break of 2+ years
- Financial services experience strongly preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service environment required
- Ability to use your time effectively with strong organization skills
- Strong ability to detect high risk situations or problems and use your skills to react appropriately
- Robust verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability with a keen attention for detail
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, with significant emphasis on Excel
- Strong analytical/problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Salesforce or any prior CRM experience preferred
- Prior background in operations, call center management, or large scale implementation projects ideal
- Prior project management experience helpful
- Must be organized, motivated and able to prioritize