What you bring to the program:
On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of great candidates for the RESUME Program located in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Fidelity RESUME Program is a paid 26-week return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
If accepted to the program, you will have the chance to work at Fidelity Investments, one of the world’s most prestigious financial institutions and ranked as one of the best Fortune 500 companies for Women and Diversity Candidates. In this program, you will work side-by-side with the best professionals in the industry doing real and meaningful work that directly impacts Fidelity’s business and its customers, all while sharpening your skills, acquiring experience in your areas of interest. You will also engage with senior leaders, receive mentorship from other Fidelity RESUME Program alums, and connect with members of Fidelity's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). At the end of the program, candidates may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work at Fidelity, but this is not guaranteed.
We recruit candidates with a variety of different skills and backgrounds into a cohort and based on the needs of the business and the strengths of the candidates, the internal team finds the best fit. For this cohort we will be looking to fill the following positions: Software Developer, Systems Analyst and Project Manager.
- You are a lifelong learner, always seeking to learn and apply new skills
- You are excited to tackle difficult business problems and are comfortable dealing with situations where you have limited information
- You have a knack for analyzing requirements and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Career break of 2+ years
- 2+ years experience in software development
- You have experience working in an Agile shop
- Project Life Cycle Experience
- You have superior analytical and problem solving skills
- 6+ years of systems analysis with a focus in financial services applications
- You perform technical analysis of complex Web application development concepts
- You have experience with database tools/ Strong SQL skills
- You excel at analyzing requirements, processes and solve business problems
- +3 years of Agile Project Management experience
- Experience with Agile & reporting tools i.e. JIRA and/or Tableau
- You have experience in managing projects with strong emphasis on Agile practices and management
- You have experience designing, developing and managing work intake process and timely deliver with quality
- Understanding of technology cost drivers (e.g. level of effort, infrastructure costs, etc.)