The Skills You Bring:
Do you love to build relationships and influence outcomes? Are you interested in becoming a financial advisor? On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of Benefit & Investment Consultants to join Fidelity's Workplace Investment Sales RESUME program.
As Benefits & Investment Consultant, your primary responsibility will be prospecting and pursuing leads of potential new clients by calling on small businesses (plan sponsors) and connecting with the C-suite (Decision Makers) to engage in a conversations around Fidelity's Payroll and other Fidelity workplace solutions!
As part of the program, you will be provided with the time and learning resources to prepare for the SIE exam, the first step towards obtaining your financial advisor license!
About Fidelity's RESUME Program:
The RESUME Program is a paid 26-week return-to-work program run in partnership with reacHIRE designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break. The program is designed for people who have taken a 2+ year career break and it is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a 1-week intensive on boarding specially designed to build the skills one needs to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
About Fidelity's Workplace Investment Sales Team:
Fidelity Workplace Investing Sales is a collaborative, fast pace and exciting environment dedicated to helping businesses provide best in class retirement and benefit solutions to their employees. We work with businesses and advisors alike in consulting on the right solutions. We offer a team-based atmosphere, where you will develop and maintain positive relationships with internal business partners such as Vice Presidents and Account Executives in your assigned territory.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in sales and/or financial services
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Passion for demonstrating value and easily connects with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- With an ambitious personality, you have the tenacity to grow and advance your career
- You have a competitive spirit and have demonstrated the ability to execute on feedback
- Ability to stay resilient and show persistence in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Developing prospects from proactive phone calls and marketing efforts
- Updating and maintaining accurate prospective client data in CRM system
- Uncovering new opportunities to present the Fidelity Payroll solution
- Collaborate with business partners to drive lead execution and pipeline management
- Delivering and applying consistent sales process to effectively develop territory
- Growing the number of corporate retirement plans sold in an assigned territory