Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Would you like a job where you make a real impact on people’s lives? We are in the business of empowering women, helping them in their careers, finding great talent for our clients and we take pride in doing so. reacHIRE has been at the forefront of helping women return to the workforce (Returnees). Our nationally recognized returnee program has placed hundreds of women in well paid careers at companies such as Amazon, Fidelity, Deloitte and Wayfair. We take pride in the candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
We are in search of a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Concord, MA. This individual will lead our website operations and digital marketing campaigns, interfacing with our marketing, recruitment, and sales teams to drive candidate traffic and B2B lead generation through our website.
- Develop, execute, and measure demand generation strategy and plans across all digital platforms (website, SEO/SEM, social media, display, email campaigns, etc)
- Track and optimize conversion rates to deliver on business objectives
- Optimize website to increase conversion rates including content, CTAs, UX/UI, video, landing pages, lead capture forms, etc.
- Establish and manage relationships with business development and recruitment teams to build and execute tactics to attract sales leads and candidates for our return to work programs.
- Develop and optimize SEM campaigns across multiple search engines and manage budgets and bidding of CPC keywords.
- Develop effective targeting strategy across all channels to find potential candidates and drive B2B lead generation.
- Develop dashboard to analyze KPIs, create end-to-end reporting and measure ROI.
- Manage and track budget for all digital marketing.
- Assess the landscape and analyze competitive activity.
- Implement a rigorous ad testing program, aiming to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale high performing creative and tactics.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to design, write, and build new campaign assets such as ad creative and landing pages
- Communicate results, key insights and recommendations to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on strategy, customer acquisition, social media, SEM/SEO, website management, analytics, and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field required
- Strong understanding of inbound and content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems
- Prior experience with SEMrush preferred
- Prior experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics required
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification strongly preferred, or willing to obtain certification shortly after starting position
- Ability to manage digital activation plans
- Ability to assess ROI and quantify overall impact of a campaign
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills