What you bring to the program:
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Deloitte to bring an exciting return to work program in a Cloud Computing role this fall. Deloitte is one of the world’s leading consulting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, headquartered in New York, NY. With more than 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, you can’t pick a better organization to on-ramp your career!
Deloitte is in search of energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to reestablish their career after a break or pivot into a new career path in the fastest growing technology sector – cloud computing. You must have a passion for learning new technologies and the adaptability and flexibility to manage change and ambiguity with ease. Deloitte offers a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in consulting services, Deloitte professionals find unrivaled opportunities to succeed, grow and realize their full potential.
About the Program
This is a 6-month, full-time, paid return-to-work program where candidates must be based out of a major US metro areas. reacHIRE will provide you with 360-degree support including: interview and resume prep, comprehensive training, and a Program Manager to help you every step of the way!
You will be paired with a group of fellow professionals forming a cohort that will navigate this return-to-work journey together. You’ll gain relevant work skills and experience through challenging projects, assignments, and training. You’ll also get to build a professional community, network, and receive ongoing coaching and mentorship to help you continue to develop.
At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work at Deloitte, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE is recruiting candidates with a variety of skill sets into a cohort which will start in early February 2020.
- An understanding of what makes a great consultant – and the desire to be one.
- Ability to serve as a strategic advisor in a client facing role.
- Experience using your strong client relationship skills on complex projects.
- Must have prior success on a team managing enterprise technology implementations, migrations, or similar, ideally in a developer or architect role (Oracle or SAP implementations are a great example).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – you like being the problem solver and explainer.
- Willingness and ability to travel like a consultant!
- Provide the opportunity to join a successful and growing cloud services team who are committed to your success.
- Fast track your career through training in cloud technologies, resulting in certifications.
- Incorporate the best in class leadership development opportunities available at Deloitte University.
- Include support, mentoring, and collaboration with a community of women ready to make a difference in the cloud practice.