On behalf of our client, we are proud to bring an exciting 6-month long return to work opportunity in the role of a Compensation Analyst this fall. Our client is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Cambridge, MA. They are on a mission to discover and develop the unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future. They are in search of outstanding professionals to fill the aforementioned role who will analyze new and existing jobs. The Analyst will play a valuable role with new job creation, career laddering, job leveling and attaching both internal and external benchmarks to the existing job library. This role requires collaborative efforts between the Compensation team, Talent Acquisition and HR Talent Partner teams.
This individual must be a self-motivated high-performer who brings a positive attitude and energy, with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with the HR Talent Partner team and Managers to build consistent job descriptions across the organization.
- Analyze job descriptions, job summaries, associated skills, and responsibilities for benchmarking and evaluation.
- Study salary data to support the development and maintenance of salary structures within the organization.
- Create and maintain job laddering documents.
- Align existing and new jobs to the job leveling criteria.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to ensure that jobs are leveled on a regular basis.
- Ensure competencies and values are consistent in jobs across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ year career break.
- 3 to 5 years of compensation design and analysis, or related experience is a plus.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Certificate preferred.
- Must be proficient with handling large data sets and Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of the application of compensation practices, policies and philosophy.
- Collaborative team player who has the ability to effectively interact with multiple working styles as well as work across all levels of the organization.
- Must be organized and capable of successfully prioritizing work in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with service orientation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Biotech/Pharma experience highly desirable.