reacHIRE is proud to partner with Google Cambridge to bring exciting return-to-work opportunities in Software Engineering this fall. This 9-month long Google Engineering Return-to-Work Program will offer you a rare chance to work with some of the most accomplished developers in the world, learn best-in-class software development processes and apply the key learning in real-time. The program offers opportunities in Software Engineering across several product areas including Google Search, Google Photos, Google News, Google Cloud, Google Travel, Google Chrome, Android Play Games, and Firebase.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with large systems software and UNIX/Linux environments.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and write in English.
- Knack for analyzing requirements and processes with a passion for coding.
- An appetite for lifelong learning with a growth mindset, always seeking to learn and apply new skills.
- Excitement to tackle difficult business and technical problems with comfort in dealing with situations where you have limited information.
- Willingness to collaborate, learn and engage with professionals across teams and product areas.
There is no guarantee of a full-time job opportunity at the conclusion of the 9-month program.