On behalf of our client, we are proud to bring an exciting 6-month long return to work opportunity in the role of an Administrative Assistant this fall. Our client is a leading commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, headquartered in Cambridge, MA. They are on a mission to discover and develop the unique and groundbreaking RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.
The company is committed to revolutionizing RNA research and pushing the envelope on innovation for the future. They are in search of outstanding professionals to fill the aforementioned role who will provide support as a trusted partner to proactively facilitate the smooth flow of business activities. This individual must be a self-motivated high-performer who brings a positive attitude and energy, with willingness to deliver quality results effectively and efficiently utilizing problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Work with employees, management and external parties with excellent communication skills, and exceptional ability to professionally handle inquiries.
- Manage complex executive-level schedules; arrange domestic and global travel in close collaboration with service providers using discretion, sound judgment, cost analysis and thoroughness.
- Coordinate meetings with internal groups and external parties addressing all necessary details for desirable outcomes.
- Complete and submit expense reports, tracking their progress and timely processing.
- Assist with administrative tasks associated with the corporate travel program and other projects as assigned.
- Remain in regular and ongoing contact with client-groups to ensure timely and successful completion of assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 2+ year career break.
- 2 - 4 years of successful experience providing Administrative Assistant support.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and computing skills.
- Excellent technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PP, Visio).
- Experience in a biotech company preferred but not required.
- A shared passion of the company's values: Drive, Excellence, Resilience, Teamwork, Innovation and Compassion.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.