On behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments, we are in search of great candidates for the Resume
Program located in Covington, KY. The Resume Program is a paid 6-month return-to-work program
designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a career break.
Common roles include: Client Services Associates and Managers; Sales, Product, Marketing and
Implementation Analysts and Operational Support.
What you bring to the program:
- A desire to use your skills and a growth mindset to learn new skills
- An enthusiasm for solving business problems and working through ambiguous situations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Career break of 2+ years
- 5+ years of experience
It is particularly interesting if you have:
- Established, maintained and managed daily client relationships
- Experience in partnering with clients to deliver solutions
- Ability to be a leader in a team environment
- Examined business systems and processes to identify user requirements
- Addressed operational issues or process improvement needs and provided active project
management to accomplish business objectives
What the program will do for you:
The Fidelity Resume program is a cohort-based model that allows you to re-enter the workforce in a
supported way with a group of professionals. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among
colleagues and builds confidence while helping you develop the technology and professional skills that
will be valuable throughout the next phase of your career.
You will work side-by-side with the best professionals in the industry doing meaningful work directly
impacting Fidelity’s business and its customers, all while drawing on your skills, experience, and areas of
interest. You will also engage with senior leaders, receive mentorship from our managers, and have the
opportunity to connect with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).